Are today’s organizations getting the optimum value from enterprise IT?
Interop’s new 2019 State of IT Report uncovers insights on IT innovation, budgets, and emerging trends. Enterprise IT has become a strategic business enabler, but not all organizations are reaping the full value.
The role of IT continues to change as new technologies and business models emerge. In addition to keeping systems up and running, IT must facilitate digital transformation and enable modern forms of competitive advantage.
The State of IT Report explores:
- The deficits in IT spending and the effects an organization’s ability to meet its goals
- The balance of containing IT costs while achieving business success
- The challenges that prevent IT from innovating
- How IT innovation is tied – or not tied – to financial incentives
- IT purchasing plans do not necessarily include the most-hyped technology trends (IoT, AI, DevOps, containers, software-defined infrastructure)